Sunday, December 24, 2006

Team Voodoo!


I got an email from an American Flag Football club in the UK last year called Team Voodoo. Their team President asked if they could adopt Vince as sort of unofficial team mascot and maybe put him on some shirts for the team. I passed his request on to the powers that be at Microsoft (they own the Vince intellectual property) and they were nice enough to consent.


Maybe I felt a special affinity, having broken a wrist playing flag football in junior high. I offered some of my nonexistent free time to make the art and the end result is at the top of this post. I'm reasonably happy with it. I can't wait to see and wear the final product.

CK

ps: Hey! I noticed a YouTube clip of Team Voodoo in action.

2 comments:

Jeannette said...

Over a month has lapsed since your last post. Blog fatigue? Real life? Lack of feedback from devoted fans? I check your blog every day and hope...

Clayton Kauzlaric said...

Real life! I have a few posts just about ready to go. I need a few pictures to go with them and things should get back on track here at TOC.